Platypus Marine’s Waterfront Facilities
Conveniently located, our four acre waterfront facility in Port Angeles, Washington, off the Strait of Juan de Fuca, offers deep-water, heavy lift haul out capability. Our 500 ton, 36 beam travel lift and our 50-ton mobile crane allows us to be able provide services to a wide array of vessels.
Currently utilizing five buildings with over 70,000 square feet of enclosed space, comprised of the 200’ x 160’ Commander Building with radiant heated floor and environmentally controlled production and repair space , 150’ x 60’ RUBB Building, 150’ x 50’ North Building and the 80’ x 40’ Satellite Building. We are able to effectively and simultaneously manage multiple projects.
Our Facilities Feature:
- 1,000 feet of dockside moorage
- Commander Building: Each bay is 200′ long by 75′ wide with a door height of 62′
- Mechanical and Fabrication Shops
- Joinery Shop and Paint Booth
- Shore power, phone and DSL hookup
- Web cam and fully monitored security system
- 500-ton Travel Lift
- 50-ton Mobile Crane